Tacos and spaghetti in one meal? Yes, please! All in one pot so its less mess to clean up later!
For this recipe I did make my own taco seasoning so I will be dropping that little recipe below!
Homemade Taco Seasoning Ingredients
1 tablespoon chili powder, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, 1/4 teaspoon onion powder, 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano, 1/2 teaspoon paprika, 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin, 1 teaspoon sea salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper
Note: Highly recommend not using smoked paprika, it will give it a different taste
Taco Spaghetti Recipe in One Pot
- 1 tablespoon of minced garlic
- 1 chopped onion;
- 2 lb ground beef;
- 4 tablespoons of homemade taco seasoning (or 1 package of taco seasoning)
- 1 can of diced tomatoes (14 oz)
- 2 cups water
- 1 box spaghetti, uncooked (16 oz)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese;
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped (chopped cilantro is a good substitute)
- In a large skillet over medium to high heat: add garlic, onion, and ground beef. Break it up into chunks. Cook until browned.
- Mix in taco seasoning, diced tomatoes, and water. Mix well. & add spaghetti. Be sure that spaghetti is covered with the liquid. Bring to a boil. Then, reduce heat to low and cover skillet with a lid. Simmer for 12-15 minutes or until spaghetti is cooked, stirring occasionally.
- Remove the lid. Cook for a few minutes more or until excess liquid evaporates. Turn off the heat.
- Add shredded cheddar cheese. Then, cover the skillet with a lid again. Let the cheese melt. Add chopped fresh parsley!
Enjoy and tell me how you change it up to match your cooking style!