It is like having your own little Chinese food bowl at home. But, this recipe was solely brought on for just not knowing what to cook and just finding what I already had in the fridge.
Find what you think will taste good and roll with it! You may surprise yourself!
Beef & Rice Bowl Recipe
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 onion, diced
- Half a bag of tiny carrots, diced
- 5 medium sized celery stalks, diced
- 2 jalapeños, diced
- 2 lbs ground beef
- ½ cup soy sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp of red pepper flakes
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 2 bags of minute white rice
- Heat a medium sized pan on medium to high heat. Melt butter in pan.
- Add in onion, carrots, celery and jalapeños. Sauté carrots, celery and jalapeños until soft and the onions are transparent.
- Add in ground beef and cook till browned all the way. Season with: garlic powder, Italian seasoning (trust me), red pepper flakes and salt/pepper to taste.
- Add in soy sauce and mix well.
- Cook rice to package instructions.
- Serve with beef mixture on top of rice!
Enjoy & tell me how you make it your own!